Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More Italian Lessons?

If you would like to meet with Joe again to learn a little more Italian before our trip, our professor is up for it! I saw him this morning, and he'd be happy to meet, as long as there are 5-6 interested people. I bet timing is somewhat flexible, so if you are interested , please either comment here or email me, with your preferred time to meet (Saturday evening? Sunday after the 11:30 mass... )

And a question: I had posted a short test video a few days ago, but tonight I don't see it here (under the 'just for fun' title)... Can you see it?

2 comments:

  1. Sure, which day? Two of us will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are interested in lessons since we missed them before. Sunday after 11:30 mass would be good. There are two of us.
    Kathy & Don

    ReplyDelete