Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tips

What a fun evening tonight! It was so nice to put faces to names, and have a little time together in anticipation of our trip.

If any of you would like a follow-up session with Joe in order to practice some more Italian, please just email me.

Here's a packing tip I forgot to mention: bring along a small flashlight (or a book light, or one of those lights on a headband thingies, or whatever). In case the power goes off in the hotel, you won't be stuck in total darkness. I don't anticipate this to be a problem specific to Italy - I just usually do this whenever I travel.

Don't pack a hair dryer. Your hotel room will have one, and you'd need an adapter/converter in order to use yours, anyway.

You can save some space by not packing a pair of socks for every day of the trip. You can wash them out at night and wear them another day.

For other tips, please click on the "packing ideas" label in the right column.

No comments:

Post a Comment